Exim and Mail Forwarding

Hi,

I have just finished setting up my internet gateway server using the
"Setting Up Mail for a Home Network Using Exim" tutorial in the July(43)
issue of Linux Gazette.  However I have another linux machine that will
need to send mail to its local users, the users on the internet gateway
and the internet.  Do i set it up so that the internet gateway server is
the smarthost for this machine and then use the aliases/.forward file to
forward mail from the internet gateway server to this second server or is
there a better way.

The problam I have currently is that the two machine cannot send email to
each other but everything else works, telnet, ftp etc.

Any ideas??

Regards

Graham