Partitions

I'm planning on installing Debian on my new computer, but I want to keep my
Win98 system and dual-boot.  I started with a 6 gig drive divided into 2 3
gig partitions.  I then made two new partitions from the D drive, one 2 gig
partition for Debian, and a 64 meg partition for the swap file.  I used
partition Magic 4.0 to do this.  I'm installing from DOS, but when I run the
installation, it doesn't recognize my swap partition.  Is there a certain
label I need to use to do this?  I don't want to screw up my existing
installation.  Thanks.

Colin Winters