Re: Netscape crashing - Why do we have to rely on Netscape?

On Mon, Aug 02, 1999 at 06:33 -0500, Christian Dysthe wrote:

> On  2 Aug, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> > Christian Dysthe wrote:
> >
> >> Opera will be ready for Linux soon. But Opera is not free. I work for
> >                                  ^^
> > could you be a bit more precisely?
> >
> Ummm...don't quote me on this, but I would be surprised if the Linux
> beta is not out three months from now (We released a BeOS version this
> weekend btw).

By which time of course mozilla should be in a useable state (IMHO it's
already more stable than communicator 4.61). *Sigh*

Cheers
    Dave

--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.1 on Linux i386 2.2.3
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request