Re: libXpm.so.4

Direct from the infobot on irc.debian.org -- channel #debian...

[dpkg(johnie@master.debian.org)] behold, libxpm.so.4 is in these 2
packages:
          oldlibs/xpm4.7 (/usr/lib/libc5-compat/libXpm.so.4.11) and
x11/xpm4g
          (/usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4.11)

Also, I did a quick check and the packages are the same for potato or
slink.

You can also search for stuff like this on the web site somewhere, but the
IRC bot works well for me...