Re: scripting a potato upgrade

Hi Mark,

You're right, I'm spoiled with inexpensive net access.  I didn't realize
that companies were offering ftp mirror snapshots on CD across the pond
because of the high price of connectivity to download files.

I've been working for telecommunication companies for almost the last 10
years, so I forget that telecommunications in other countries is still
very expensive in many cases.

My apologies... glad we all have a way to get to potato one way or
another.