DEBIAN/SAMBA/NT

Hi,

I'm trying to share my Linux home directory so that i can maintain it from
my NT box. I've installed Samba 2.0 with encrypted passwords.

I can see the samba server from NT (nethood) but i can't get through NT's
login dialog box when i try to map that directory. No matter what login i
insert it keeps refusing to connect.

I've tried to run the diagnosis process (DIAGNOSIS.txt) step by step. Step
3 killed me ! It seems that 'smbclient - L MYSAMBASERVER' rejects the
connection saying "session request to MYSAMBASERVER failed".

If you have any experience with SAMBA and encrypted passwords, please help.

Thanks,
Carlos.

CARLOS SANTOS  (ICQ: 21537583)
NETOSFERA: http://www.netosfera.pt