creating dirs under cvs + tkcvs

How do i create dirs under the cvs module tree (in the cvs repository).

I tried to do it in tkcvs using create dir, but pressing ok didn't do
anything.also,  when I gave  it a directory tree it said that the parent
directory didn't exist, but on correct input it didn't do nothing.

Also tkcvs won't show me the projects in the repository (oned that do
exist there) only one directory name alias.

Third, how do i import a project into cvs using tkcvs, when i tried it
just put my hole home directory (including subdirs) into the project
instead of the directory i was in (which was three levels down).

Thanx
michf@math.tau.ac.il