Re: How to divide a .ps file in another .ps file with two pages by pages

*- On 28 Jul, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote about "Re: How to divide a .ps file in another .ps file with two pages by pages"
> 	I think that enscript transforms text to ps. I want ps to ps.
                                                            ^^^^^^^^
You just answered you own question, =). Look at the man page for pstops
in the psutils package. From the man page:

DESCRIPTION
       Pstops rearranges pages from a PostScript document, creat­
       ing  a  new  PostScript  file.   The input PostScript file
       should follow the Adobe Document Structuring  Conventions.
       Pstops  can be used to perform a large number of arbitrary
       re-arrangements  of  Documents,  including  arranging  for
       printing  2-up, 4-up, booklets, reversing, selecting front
       or back sides of documents, scaling, etc.

--
Brian