Re: Any tool to write/read/convert 16bit TGA files ?

On Tue, Jul 27, 1999 at 12:04:18PM -0400, Carl Mummert wrote:
> See if 'convert' in the imagemagick package will do.  Note that this
> is non-free, so you need to check the license also.

I don't think that it does. Direct-class 15/16-bit modes
(i.e. separate, absolute values for the R/G/B channels, not an indexed
palette with 32K/64K entries) seem to be very unusual these days, and
I can't find any program in our distribution that will handle them.

Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

	Gregor