Netscape and Slashdot!

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems viewing slashdot.org in linux? I know that i used to be able to see it (before i reinstalled).
The problem seems to be when netscape (4.6) trys to render the html. it just doesn't. It will download all of the files but then leaves the page blank.
this is the only page that i have found which does this.
Another friend of mine had the same problem untill he setup a proxiserver on his gateway box. i am on a single computer dial-up connection so i really dont want to bother doing that unless i have no other option. I want to get slashdot though.

netscape v 4.6
debian 2.1

--

Tim Nicholas
tubby@albatross.co.nz               ICQ# 15869961

"Let the frantic Goddess and delerious drunk cry together in shadow for the puppys sad stare, the forest and the death of the moon."