Re: file extensions

This worked in my "test" directory, but once I became root and tried it, it seemed to
only mess with my "locate" command.... I say this because before running it "locate
*.MP3" would result in a quick list of these files.  But after running that command
in a directory with .MP3's, typing "locate *.MP3"  slowly scrolls out the list of
.MP3's in that directory.  "locate .MP3" works fine, but mmv did alter the behaviour
locate.  Also updatedb gave me this when it finished.

 updatedb  (wd: /mp3/U2/U2 Greatest Hits)
(wd now: /mp3/Pearl Jam)

Where these paths are the ones I tried the mmv command in.

What happened?

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu