Re: Pascal

> You'll have to recompile the programs to work with glibc2.1. If they're
> leftovers from Debian <2.x, you could install libc5 and see what happens.

Hmmm, I think I installed fpc initially with Debian 2.0 (which was what was
stable when I first installed). It worked fine with 2.1, but broke now when
I updated to libc2.1, which is strange.

The compiler is a static binary, and compiled Pascal programs are only
linked to the Pascal library:

$ ldd /usr/local/bin/2000
        libfpc.so => /usr/lib/libfpc.so (0x40004000)

Where can I find the source .deb from Debian 2.0 to recompile (can I get
dpkg to automatically recompile from a source .deb?)

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

   Please Cc all replies to me personally, as I'm not subscribed to this
   list.