A4 in LaTeX

Hi folks,

Down at this end of the world we like to put A4 paper in our printers -
just call it a cultural idosyncricty (sp?).

I've be playing around with LaTeX, after having successfully avoided it
for years, and I've run up accross a little problem.

I start my document as follows:

\documentstyle[a4]{article}

But I get the following:

! LaTeX Error: File `a4.sty' not found.

Anyone know where this file might be and why I don't seem to have it on
my system?

There seems to be an a4dutch.sty, but I'm not dutch, and don't speak or
write in dutch, so I don't think that's what I want.

Cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
(damon@empire.net.au)     | As my head fell in the basket,