Re: kernel panic while mounting root fs (fwd)

Andrei Ivanov wrote:

> Obviosly one of the partitions is not found. Any idea why?
> Andrew

Well, I might have spoken too quickly with my last post :-)
One other thing to check for is that ext2 support is compiled into the
kernel. It is kinda hard to tell what might be going on here without
knowing how your partitions are setup, which ones are for Windows or
Linux and such. The log output you provided does help :-)

--
Paul Miller
pmiller@jove.acs.unt.edu

Where do all the bits go when the computer is done with them?