dselect help for beginners

After the recent uproar over dselect, I started looking for some
decent documentation that I could point to when someone was having
problems.  I found several documents in the .../disks-i386/current
directory on my local mirror:

   ch-dselect-intro.html
   ch-dselect-main.html
   ch-dselect-conclusion.html
   ch-dselect-glossary.html

   -and-

   dselect-beginner.html
   dselect-beginner.txt

They look pretty good, although they might not go into enough detail.
What would it take to get them included in the dpkg package to be
installed in /usr/doc/dpkg?  It would be much better to say 'look in
/usr/doc/dpkg' than to say 'check out http://ftp.debian.org/debian/
dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current'.  Any thoughts?

Mike

[Private mail welcome, but no need to CC: me on list replies.]

--
Michael Merten -- ironfoot@popaccount.com
          ---> NRA Life Member -- http://www.nra.org