A probable solution for recent mozilla problems.

Hi people,

Mark Eichin and Stephen Pitts were kind enough to do extra research
on why doesn't mozilla start on some occasions. And Stephen actually
got it all right :)

If it is run by an ordinary user, mozilla can't write files in
/usr/lib/mozilla directory, which is the $MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME directory
as set by /usr/bin/mozilla script. But it must write one file to
start, and so the solution is to change the $MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME
definition in the wrapper script (/usr/bin/mozilla) to $HOME/.mozilla .

Simple, isn't it? :) It's actually a known issue, I just ran a quick
check in my mozilla mailing lists archives, and there are previous
reports of this behaviour...

Anyway, the package will be updated (probably to M8) soon.

--
enJoy -*/\*- spelled 'iosip', or simply 'joseph'