STABLE graphical FTP clients?

I'm trying to get an FTP client for Linux that is graphical, and
supports bookmarks.  Something like gFTP or IglooFTP.

gFTP is *very unstable* and usually segfaults with just about any
operation. I'm using the latest version, 2.0.2, but have noticed
this with all other versions I have ever used.

IglooFTP is somewhat more stable, but still not enough to be useful.
This morning, it kept dying of a "broken pipe".  I had to boot to
Windows and run CuteFTP to find out that the site I was uploading to
was full.  I can't believe that IglooFTP couldn't handle that gracefully.

Any Ideas?

Bryan