SV: SV: Enlightenment

No docs with the machine, it's an old thingie I found lying around here. The
gfx card seams to be VLB (that's the black 16 bit ISA-looking thing with an
AGP looking thing after it, isn't it?), and might be an S3 (there is a logo
with 3 thing that might be 'S' and a '3', but it's not the standard S3 logo.

Anders Ohrt