Re: Suggestion for Newbie Guide Lines

On Mon, Jul 19, 1999 at 02:15:13PM -0400, Wayne Topa wrote:

> Debian-user
>
>   I was looking in my mail dir today and noticed my debian-user folder
> exceeds 4 Meg for this month.  In reviewing the question and answers
> for the last few days, it seems like there is a lot of wasted
> bandwidth.

I was having problems with the size of my mail folders, being
subscribed to debian-user, debian-devel and posfix-users, so
I set up logrotate to archive them when any of them hit the
2M mark.  Works like a charm (I use the nocompress option so
I can still browse the archives when needed).

Mike

--
[Private mail welcome, but no need to CC: me on list replies.]

--
Michael Merten -- ironfoot@popaccount.com
          ---> NRA Life Member -- http://www.nra.org