Re: Trouble with new user

Fine, I see you both (and others in various posts) advice on using
adduser instead of useradd ... ???

But adduser is for adding an "existing" user to a group ... !!!  or is
it?

Uh, well, I'll try it, but I guess I'll have to userdel before and make
sure it deletes all traces of the newly created user.

Thanks a lot, guys!

--
Horacio
homega@vlc.servicom.es