E-mail with exim tip.

There was some discussion on how to set up Exim a few days back. I found
the following article in the Linux Gazette
(http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue43/stumpel.html) and it was useful (for
me at least), because of the real world example given. Sofar I have been
less than enthralled with the HOWTOs on mail as they seems outdated and
lack good rwe's.

Still Exim on my machine is not working properly yet, but that is because I
haven't played with all the options yet. But if somebody could tell me
quickly how to start the thing as a daemon at bootup I would be grateful (I
know, this is basic Unix stuff, but I can't find the proper documentation
explaining this stuff), as right now I start everything by hand each day.
-- Hans