Re: util-linuxi

>I'm having a hell of a time patching util-linux to mount crypt modules.
>
>Anyone have compiled util-linux (international version) that can support
>the kerneli modifications?  Thank you.

What is the problem you are having?

It took me some time, but I was able to accomplish this.  Did you read
'/usr/linux/Documentation/crypto/faq.txt', Download util-linux-2.9s, and
patch it with the patch
'/usr/linux/Documentation/crypto/'util-linux-2.9s.patch', specify the
kernel headers (i.e. for loop.h) in the makefile?

HTH, e-mail me if you need more specific info
Ed