Re: Here's an easy question, how shutdown debian?

Tyler:

Some of this stuff isn't entirely intuitive to us newbies, you know.  Maybe this should
be placed in the installation documentation, because when you're new to Linux (or Unix)
it almost seems like powering off is the only thing you can do, unless you have a
collection of Linux books at your side.