Re: 3rd Call for help - Lost network card after Potato Upgrade

Thanks for the reply.

I am not sure if I was using module or kernel for the network card.  I have had
this system for awhile (potato is the third debian distrubution I have used, and
the network settings were setup at the very beginning.  How would I tell?  The
current kernel version seems to be 2.0.36

The /etc/init.d/network files is the same as it was before the upgrade,  what
should I be looking for?  For me to post it, I would have to type it in on this
windoze machine.

Doug