Instaling slink on Compaq Deskpro

Hi everybody,

I am trying to install slink on a Compaq Deskpro EN Series SSF.
I am newcomer to Linux, so these questions might be trivial...

1. I have a 10GB hard disk, but cfdisk shows only slightly less then 8 GB
total capacity.
    What's wrong?

2. What networking module should I select for the built-in ethernet adapter?
    The documentation that came with the machine does not contain any useful
information.

3. Will XFree run with the built-in video adapter ATI Rage Pro Turbo AGP 2X?
    I searched debian.org and it seems to me that it is not supported... Any
workaround?

Tamas