Re: rsync mirror

#1 because he could reach a large number of people to ask the question.
The alternative is randomly mailing a bunch of people one at a time.

#2 since it is not my archive and I have not been given explicit
permission to post its address in a public forum, I would not do that out
of respect for the archive owner and to prevent swamping of what might be
critical net recources.

#3 I simply offered to give the original poster the email address of the
archive owner. My attempt to reply by private email failed so I responded
here so that the person could get in contact if the mirror is still
needed.