IP Usage Accounting

Hi gang,

I little ISP that I help out with is offering an ethernet connection to
the guy next door to the ISP, just by running a cat5 cable under a
fence.

What we need is some way to keep track of the amount of bandwidth usage
that this person uses. He'll have a static IP address.

I looked around and found something called Per User IP Accounting. Has
anyone used this at all, and is it easy enough to set up? Is there
anything else that might do the job better or easier?

It's actually for a RedHat box, but I'm a debian man myself, and I
figure debianites are a lot more cluey that RedHatters :)

Cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
(damon@empire.net.au)     | As my head fell in the basket,