Re: redirect logs to tty?

try this, you will need to have syslogd reload it's config, after changing
this (kill -1 `cat /var/run/syslogd.pid`). In /etc/syslogd:
# send all logging information to /dev/tty8:
*.*                             /dev/tty8

it's too bad apache has it's own logging mechanism, other wise, the
logging would also show up there. But pretty much everything else goes
there.

Hope this helps you,
	Leen.