Re: Save 70% of your Inernational Faxes Cost

On 13 Jul 1999, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> Novare host the Debian list server. When a mail is send to the list,
> it gets new headers. The listmasters have access to the original mail,
> and they will do something against this, as debian-user is not the
> only list receiving this spam.

 Hmm. Is there anyone actually doing anything about the spam on the Debian
lists? Email inquiries I've sent have not been answered...

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles          (248) 377-7735         ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "[B]eing able to break security doesn't make you a hacker any more than
      being able to hotwire cars makes you an automotive engineer."
                      - Eric Scott Raymond