Re: WP .debs?

aidanc wrote:

> I want to download and install WordPerfect (any version), but before I
> just go ahead and getting it from Corel's site, does anyone know if and
> where any .debs exist?
You don't need a .deb dist. WP is a self installing dist when
downloading. I runs fine on slink but it seems weak compared to either
Starwrite (in StarOffice) or LYX in my opinion. I still have my finger
crossed in the hope that IBM will port all of the Lotus stuff to Linux.
If they do I will be their first customer. I am so used to it that I
don't mind paying for it. Hell I already did. Maybe they will offer
trade'ins :-)

--
John Foster
AdVance-Computing Systems