pppconfig

Hi. I'm having some trouble with my ppp.
It works, but it kind of locks the applications that are trying to get connected (mozzila, ftp and telnet).
I ran pppconfig. I'm using the default provider. I just type pon + enter and it connects to my ISP. When I run mozzila, the
window does not appear. It appears only when I type poff, and says, of course, that cannot find the domain I'm trying to connect.

I put a # in front of the line 'lock' in /etc/ppp/options.

Can anyone help me? I know it's a little thing.

Thanks in advance.
Gaucho.

(I post the same doubt on saturday, at the university, but I think the list rejected it - my e-mail from there  is not
subscribed).