Re: xinetd & rpc.mountd/rpc.nfsd

On Sun, Jul 11, 1999 at 06:17:28PM +0200, Pere Camps wrote:
> Hi!
>
> 	Has anyone got working the re:? If so, would you please send me
> your /etc/xinetd.conf. I've tried almost all combinations without any
> luck. :-/
>
> 	TIA!

Well, I don't have a solution to offer, unfortunatly, though xinetd currently
is my concern, too. I have looked at the FAQ page of http://synack.net/ (the
maintainers of xinetd), and according to what they wrote, your problem seems
to be generally unsolved. Too bad that I can't offer a more positive answer.

At least inetd and xinetd can coexist on one box. So you can use NFS via
inetd and use everything else via xinetd. Sounds strange, doesn't it?

Yours
Robert

--
  Robert Fuerst   <rob@pandora.in-berlin.de>