Free web site software...?

Do you know of software I can install to my server which will allow me to
provide free web pages?  I need something that will automatically install
perl scripts I have in mind, so those who sign up for the free site do not
have to configure the scripts.

What would be ideal is an open source solution that allows anyone to sign
up online without me having to manually manage their accounts for them. The
site would function sort of like hypermart.net and www.geocities.com as far
as free sign ups go.

The software must 1) provide users access to setup and manage their own web
sites without my help, 2) must automatically setup perl scripts I've
pre-defined for each user (each script needs to be edited with their web
address and email address, etc. - I don't want to manually set these up for
each free web site).

Any idea what software allows this or does debian already have all the
tools I need to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Andre'
P.s. Next I will check out each of the sites here to see if they have the
software that I need:
http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=q&what=web&fmt=.&q=%2Blinux+%2B"st
art+your+own+isp"