Re: automagic ftp sessions?

Michael,
Thanks for the script.  I modified it slightly and now it posts
my dynamic ip address where friends can look it up.  It runs in
ip-up.d.  Then, ip-down.d puts "i'm offline" in the same file.

Works like a charm...yesterday a friend in NY was browsing my
web server!  I just setup a shell account and told him to try
telnet next time.

Bye the way, this friend is a MAC user, but is the first person
to tell me about linux (about 1 1/2 years ago).  Now I'm trying
to convert _him_.

Thanks again,

--David

--