Printing to WinNT lpd

Hi,

I'm using lprng to print from Debian (Slink) via printcap to a
laserjet and a deskjet which are both connected to a Windows NT
printserver running NT's lpd.

I can successfully communicate with the NT lpd (dequeue my jobs, list
the queue, etc), but the files are always printed as text rather than
interpreted.  It's clear that the bounce filtering works because the
laserjet prints postscript and the deskjet prints PCL!

I'd be grateful if anyone knows how to prevent the encapsulation that
appears to be occuring. (I've tried setting the NT drivers to always
pass jobs on as raw, but this just causes my files to disappear into
a black hole.)

My printcap on the linux machine is:

lp|hplj6mp|HP Laserjet 6MP:lpr_bounce:\
	:lp=HP6MP@128.40.195.240:\
	:sh:pw#80:pl#72:px#1440:mx#0:\
	:if=/etc/magicfilter/ljet4m-filter:\
	:af=/var/log/lp-acct:lf=/var/log/lp-errs:
hpdj690c|HP Deskjet 690C:lpr_bounce:\
	:lp=HP690C@128.40.195.240:\
	:sh:pw#80:pl#72:px#1440:mx#0:\
	:if=/etc/magicfilter/dj550c-filter:\
	:af=/var/log/lp-acct:lf=/var/log/lp-errs:

Thanks,

Mark