Networking Success! and a Q about IP Masq

Thanks to everyone!

I finally managed to get my networking problem figured out. For some
reason some of the arguments to route that the book I have suggested
didn't work right (I couldn't even ping 127.0.0.1!) I was pulling my
hair out over what I thought was a module problem (I re-compiled my
kernel umpteen times).

I just got IP Masquerading going (too easy!) and its great to browse
from my other linux box. I'm running an older kernel and I plan to get
the latest asap. Right now I'm using ipfwadm to set up masquerading, but
I seem to recall that has been changed with 2.2 kernels...is that right?
If so is it just as easy to set up?

Hopefully by next weekend I'll have my windows machine wired in too.

Thanks again
--
                                         __   _
Mark Wagnon             Debian GNU/ -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __