Re:

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Jack Wilkinson wrote:

> I'm having the same problem... just figured it was a limitation of the standard IP masquerading setup... I can recieve dcc's, but can't send... is anyone actually able to dcc send from behind a masq?

I have not tried this, but there is an ident, that supports masq.
(Because, that is your problem)
If an dcc request is done, the 'server' will do an ident request, if it
doesn't get an answer or a wrong anwser it just waits or stops.

There is an ident that does support masq. I think it's called midentd.
(try looking it up at http://freshmeat.net)

I have not had the time to try it out, but it should work.

If some1 can try it out, it would be great. Because, I would like to know.

tia,
	Leen.