Still unable to start X11

Thank you Peter Iaranelli!
I followed your suggestion, but i still can't start X11.
I've changed a few monitor definitions, and the best i now get when i run startx is
Fatal server error: Could not open default font 'fixed'.
Before the error message it self, the screen is filled with 3F 3F 3F 3F 3F 3F (...).
Plus, if i now attempt to run XF86Setup with the current XF86Config definitions i get this message
Error encountered reading existing configuration file.
It seems i'm missing somethig!! And again, help!!!
Artur Correia