Re: Just my opinion

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, Daniel Barclay wrote:
> > From: Brad <lists@anomie.dhis.org>
> > Then again, can you name an OS with better documentation...

> VMS.

I have USED VMS, extensively, and for many years. VMS documentation
is FILLED with buggy examples that leave out details that make thing
work, and baroque explanations of things that should be clear.  It
reminds me of Microsoft documentation, except that VMS documentation
is actually better.

[snip]

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 (I'm hoping this is all of the above!)