Re: mutt & pgp

In article <[🔎] 19990702161734.A5921@shao.shao.penguinpowered.com> you write:
>Hi,
>	Mutt uses PGP/MIME for pgp signing. How do I change this to plain text or app/pgp??
>
>	The macro provided in the doc do not seem to work for me:
>
>	  macro compose S "Fpgp +verbose=0 -fast \
>	          +clearsig=on\ny^T^Uapplication/pgp; format=text; \
>		  x-action=sign\n"
>
>	Thanks.

Are you sure you want to do this? From time to time when I read mail
from a debian developer, PGP warns me that the signature is invalid. I
believe the problem is because plain/text was used...

I thought that it said so this in the docs, but on double checking,
I can't see it right now :-(

--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>