Re: Automatic synch system clock with GMT?

I use cron to execute netdate (in netstd) daily to update my clock.
This is my cron script:

> #!/bin/sh
> netdate ntp.xs4all.nl uva.nl ntp.demon.nl && hwclock --systohc --utc

Try to find ntp servers near you..

Regards,
Remco

--
BOK RAF Panama Zimmermann alarm triple-DES Kosto thrust
General Javier Solana jihad KFOR Patijn BATF CP86 hashish VX strategic