Java Documentation

I'm looking for the java source documentation in the slink jdk1.1.7
distribution but can't seem to find it anywhere. This is what all the java
texts say should be in jdk1.1.7/doc, or the html versions of the source
files. In /usr/doc/jdk1.1/README.Debian it says that there is a package
jdk1.1-doc that contains the documentation and demos but this package
doesn't seem to exist. I looked in the mailing list archives for some
previous discussion of this, but didn't find any, so here I come to the
list.

Anyone know where this stuff is, or, if its packaged?

Thanks...