port redir progress (more questions)

Hi Folks!

I decided to upgrade my firewall to the 2.2.x series so that I could
take advantage of the advanced networking capabilities (ipmasqadm).

Masquerading is working fine, but port forwarding isn't.

Is there anything wrong with the following rule?

ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L 192.168.1.4 http -R 192.168.1.1 http

As of now, this rule will not forward packets to the internal box where my web
server is.

What' wrong with this picture?  Thanks again in advance...
--
NatePuri ("natedawg")
Certified Law Student