Autolocking of virtual consoles
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Autolocking of virtual consoles
- From: Stephan A Suerken <inf222@Fh-Worms.DE>
- Date: 30 Jun 1999 22:26:48 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
I would like to have an autolock mechanism for all virtual consoles
(and all users), i.e., similar to autologout, but running something
like vlock on the user rather than logging him out.
Though this seems to be a rather reasonable feature, there does not
seem to be an easy way to implement it.
If I am mistaken or someone has some good solution, I'd be glad to
hear about it...
s-Stephan Suerken <firstname.lastname@example.org>
s-Voice (+49) (6241) 92566-2 -- WWW http://www.fh-worms.de/~suerken
s-Debian-related mail: <email@example.com>