Re: New drive

"Ghost" is a drive imaging software. What it does, it copies your disk or partition
byte for byte, formatting it on-the-fly. It works with ext2 filesystem, the only
limitation is that, compared to the other filesystems, it won't resize the image, meaning
that you can't take a partition created on a ,let's say, 1G and drop it to a 2G partition.
It works very well, I use it at work almost every day but I never tried it with ext2.

In theory it should work fine, but you would most likely need to boot from a floppy
to reinstall LILO.

YMMV and be prepared for an alternate method, like the fine one one suggested in the

--
D.Damian