2 NICs - help please

Hi all,

I am having a nightmare installing two NICs on one machine.

One is an Accton PnP ISA which normally runs at io=0x300.  The other is a
Dlink 528 PCI card.

I cannot get the ISA card recognised at all.  I've tried io=240, 260, 280,
300, 320, 340 and 360 as well as the io=0x300 which it should use.  Always a
not found error.

I can load the tulip module and ping it.  I asume tulip is a PCI driver as
it doesn't ask for io details.  After a few minutes, it starts to fill the
screen with error messages and restarts itself.

How can I make these cards work?  The HOWTO page assumes you know the io
address.  Is there a way to find out the io address?

Patrick Kirk

Real Trekkies work out at the 'He's Dead Gym'