Exim Problem (I think....)

I'm running slink (upgraded to potato), and I seem to be having a minor
problem with exim.  I cannot receive any email using the system under linux.

I am running exim & fetchmail

Exim version 3.0-2, fetchmail (????)

Before I upgraded exim, everything worked really well, now (since 3.0-1
actually) it's not working.

For added information here's the error message reported by exim when it
attempts to load :-

Socket Creation Failed: Invalid Arguement

I've been having some problems with my system otherwise at the moment
(mainly the fact that the kernel is refusing to compile at present... not
sure what's going on there, but I need to recompile the silly thing... I'm
running kernel 2.2.9 BTW)...

If anyone has any ideas on this matter, please email me directly as I'm not
on the mailing list anymore (my ISP got very annoyed with me for filling my
email box with mailing list messages...)

Regards,
	Peter Ludwig
Peter Ludwig
Email : khan@flatrate.net.au
UIN   : 15513904
Unemployed Linux Sysadmin, Computer Technician, Programmer, etc.

"Debian/GNU Linux - Because Life was meant to be Easy!"