Re: Getting Mpeg Trackname?

Hi,

That sounds great, at the moment te tracks I've been reorganinsing have been
copied of a few iffy cd-rs but I have quite a few CDs that I'd like to
convert. Thanks alot :-)

--
Best Wishes,
Andy Holmes <andy@proxima.force9.co.uk>

We are MicroSoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is futile.
        -- Attributed to B.G., Gill Bates