vim 5.4m BETA packages

Vim 5.4 went into beta recently with the release of vim 5.4m. To
celebrate this fact I have packaged this version so you can try
it without having to build it yourself.

I have applied all the official patches that have been released
so far, which makes the actual versionnumber 5.4m.17.

You can get the packages at
http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~wichert/debian/stuff/ . The packages
follow the same split as the older vim packages:
	vim         - standard vim, GTK frontend
	vim-perl    - vim with perl interpreter, GTK frontend
	vim-python  - vim with python interpreter, GTK frontend
	vim-tcl     - vim with tcl interpreter, GTK frontend
	vim-tiny    - minimal vim, console only
	vim-rt      - runtime files, hightly recommended for all of the above

I might create a vim-xaw later, which will be the same as vim but with
an Xaw frontend. If you want this please let me know, otherwise I might
just take the easy way out and skip it:).

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl