Re: Netscape: rearranging bookmarks crashes extremely frequently, especially working with separators

Yohanes Santoso wrote:

>         Hi,
>
>         I was just wondering if you are using the correct libc library. I am using libc-2.0.7 and Navigator 4.5; the Navigator seems stable. However, about last month, I tried upgrading  my libc to libc-2.1.x and that caused Navigator to crash almost everytime. Then, at that time, I realised that Navigator is not linked to libc-2.1.x yet.

I'm using 2.0:

$ dpkg --list libc6
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name            Version        Description
hi  libc6           2.0.7.19981211 GNU C Library: shared libraries

Daniel

--
Daniel Barclay
dsb@smart.net